Wednesday, May 27, 2015

four

I am swiping this idea from the lovely Astleigh:

four nicknames  
Vic
Vicda
Aunt Viv
Tricky Vicky (even though I hate being called Vicky,my elementary school teacher had nicknames for all of us and I didn't mind this one).

four jobs i have had
camp counselor (for 2,3 and 4 year olds! I loved it!)
babysitter (it is a real profession, and it helped me pay for everything growing up and for college!)
Pre K teacher
Teacher's Assistant in K,First and Second grade

four movies i have watched more than once
Sweet Home Alabama
Bourne Movies
Home Alone
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

four things in my purse
an Ariel the Mermaid sticker that Lovebug #2 gave to me years ago (she knew Ariel was my favorite growing up)
Trident gum
notebook and pen
extra batteries for my camera :)

our five books i would recommend
anything by Karen White
Too Good To BeTrue Kristan Higgins
The Forgotten Garden Kate Morton
Heaven is Here Stephanie Nielson

four cars i have driven
geo prizm
our old,big, red,passenger ford van
an older ford focus model
and my current car:2010 ford focus

four places i have visited

four places to visit
Australia
England
Ireland
Montana and Wyoming

four of my favorite foods
pasta
cheese sticks
chocolate
coffee (it is a food in my book)

four favorite drinks
water with lemon
iced tea and lemonade
pepsi
red wine

four tv shows i watch
Nashville
NCIS
Live with Kelly and Michael
Hawaii Five-0

four places to shop
Von Maur
Target
The Loft
HomeGoods

and

four things I am looking forward to in 2015
traveling more!
(hopefully,finally) having my own classroom
new adventures
watching Lovebug #6 grow!

*****

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Coffee is definitely a food in my book too. :-)+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!