Tuesday, November 27, 2012

tuesday's topic

10 Day Challenge Link Up

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

AUSTRALIA!






I have been itching to go for years and years, I don't even really know where my obsession came from. Although I did love watching Steve Irwin and I adore an Australian accent (the sexiest accent there is,if you ask me). I want to see all of this glorious Continent and Country; drive up the Eastern Side (Queensland, New Soth Wales, Victoria), visit the Northern Territory and Western side, submerge myself in the South part.

I mean, come on,it looks amazing and magical!









Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef!









Learning/Attempting to Surf on the Sea or Ocean!



Seeing kangaroos!





Holding a Koala--visiting their awesome zoos/animal parks!







Going in the Outback!






Immersing myself in all they have to offer! Listening to their glorious accents! Staying far away from their poisonous snakes..and their crocodiles!

If it weren't so darn expensive I would go tomorrow...and heck,I would move there for at least a year too.

Hopefully, one day I will be able to cross Australia off my "must travel to" list.



******
all images courtesy of google!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog girl! Excited to be your newest follower. I am DYING to go to Australia, and hold a baby koala. Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely love to go to australia I've met some really nice people from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice! We lived in Australia for over 2 years and it was magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! my mum lived there as a child, maybe that is why i´m so obsessed with it, but I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Australia is amazing and I definitely recommend visiting. I travelled there in 2010 and I loved everything about it! If i could go anywhere in the world at the moment, it would definitely be Japan :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever since middle school when I did a project on Australia, I have always wanted to go there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!