Thursday, October 9, 2014

another season!

Hooray for October,it means Fall...and Hockey season!!

I am so excited for another amazing season (last year we were robbed I tell ya!) and to see all the guys back out on the ice. I have been a hockey/Blackhawks fan since late 2009 when I went to my first ever game at the United Center with my Besties;we can't get enough of the sport!

I love hockey and I think it is the toughest sport,so fast paced and high energy. Being born-and-bred in Chicago and being a Blackhawks fan is just icing on the cake :)

2009 (the only photo I have is framed on my desk)
2010 and they won the Stanley Cup!!
2011
2012 ( I don't think I went to a game at the UC this year...)
2013-Stanley cup Playoff game!!

 I watched them win the Cup again with some of the Besties.

 I went to the Stanley Cup Parade,awesome and memorable time!

Go Blackhawks!
******
Here is to the 214-2015 season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!