Monday, December 20, 2010

Girls (and a guy) Night Out


Last night some of my besties and I went to the Blackhawks game! It is our new annual tradition that we started last December....we baseball girls love us some hockey, too!

The neat lights during the "pre game" show...










Go Hawks!!                                                                                     And a neat "action" shot!

Unfortunately our friend K had to back out because of work, so E's boyfriend chauffeured tagged along. He is a nice guy so it was a win-win. Although I think he was probably tired of being around 5 chatty and crazy fun women :)










P and B...                                                                                                            M and Me...

One of the best parts of the night....a true hockey fight!! Gloves off and everything :)

Hawks score----Goalllllll!!!

Trying for another goal...

M and me (again)...                                                                                                  Sexy Sharp!!

All of us wearing our free hats!
And we went home happy with a 3-2 win over the LA Kings!


We had such a great time hanging out, cheering and catching up! Until next year's game...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!