Thank you, Lauren for the questions...
1. Nothing says fall like colorful trees/leaves, crisp air, pumpkin goodies, scarves and boots with jeans .
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is pumpkin patch day. We drive up into Wisconsin and spend the day as a family; picking pumpkins, eating at A&W, walking around a lake/park/church and getting ice cream :) Just a family tradition my parents started years and years ago .
3. My favorite fall treat is pumpkin anything! Muffins, cake, bread, coffee, scones... .
4. Fall makes me think of school because a new year has begun and this is the time of year when teachers and students are finally settling into the year. Oh and parent-teacher conferences occur during the Fall too :) .
5. Autumn free form word association, go! leaves, coffee, pumpkins, food .
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is jeans, boots, sweater, scarf .
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving! A day spent cooking, eating, drinking wine, eating, chatting with family, laughing, teasing,eating, celebrating what you have in life, eating, relaxing. What more could you want? .
Have a great weekend!