Sunday, December 8, 2013

sunday social

Sunday Social
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
a photo of Bman on our last adventure to the Farm...what can I say,I am a proud Aunt :)
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
a clock and displayed pictures
3. What is your least favorite chore? 
dusting;that is why i try to push it to an every other week chore
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
shaving/tweezing is annoying....
5. What do you do to vent anger?
sometimes scream out loud...or just crank up some music
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
christmas! the whole spirit and season and sights and smells and traditions!

******
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about shaving! Oh man that is the worst!

    Music is a great way to vent anger I really need to start using that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaving is just as annoying for us guys too. I would just let it grow but that is even more annoying then having to shave it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!