Monday, December 9, 2013

weekend

Sami's ShenanigansMingle 240

Friday
after work:babysat the Lovebugs and watched elementary and the mindy project

Saturday
usual weekend cleaning,birthday lunch for my Mom at Wildfire,finished my Christmas shopping then babysat at night,read some more of eyes open wide 

Sunday
a cold and snowy day!

church,lunch,dusted,then wrapped all my gifts while listening to Christmas music, watched the Blackhawks special 17 seconds then watched their game while eating pizza and having a beer.

******
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend! We also had pizza yesterday! I'm regretting it today, upset stomach :[

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!