Saturday, December 7, 2013

lovebugs

Lovebug #4 is still full of funny things:

Last night we were setting up his toy Manger scene,he took the three wisemen out and said, "here is Gold, Myrrh, and Frankincense." He thinks those are their names :)

And for further proof that he is indeed my nephew,we had to set up the Manger according to the picture on the box, "Um, Gold doesn't go there,look at the box,he is by the white sheep."

He wanted me to find his snowman poop that their Elf on the Shelf brought him so he told me, "Aunt Vic,can you find my snowman poops? You will know where they are,you are smart!"

And more proof that Lovebug #1 is my niece, she LOVES anything peppermint! A girl after my own heart!

******
Happy Saturday! 

I am busy with a birthday lunch for my Mom, errands and then babysitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!