Sunday, February 3, 2013

sunday social

Sunday Social
Thanks,Ashley and Neely!


1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
Chap-stick and a hairbrush :)

2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over.
FRIENDS...Burn Notice

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
Scary thought but,my photos and my purse.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
I don't really have favorites but I definitely wear my brown boots and my purple scarf a lot.

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
and
The Avengers 

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures
A fancy coffee from Starbucks
PEOPLE magazine

******
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Love the guilty pleasures! I totally agree.

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks is a guilty pleasure of mine as well.
    Stopping by from the link up

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove burn notice

    and oh man starbucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOTS of chapstick because they're so easily lost, yeah??? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!