Saturday, January 19, 2013

A must see!!

The Impossible starring Naomi Watts, Ewan McGregor and three amazing children actors: Tom Holland, Samuel Joslin,Oaklee Pendergast tells the true story of one family who survived the 2004 Tsunami in Thailand.
 

Words to describe this amazing story are: intense, surreal, powerful,love-filled, inspiring, heartwarming,real,moving,breath-taking.  It truly felt like I was in that Tsunami at times and the courage and strength of this family along with all the other survivors and families of those lost still mesmerizes me. Incredibly acted by all;I only wish there had been an epilogue at the end...

Go see this BUT bring LOTS of tissues because it is sad and sweet all at once.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!