Sunday, January 20, 2013

sunday social

Sunday Social
Thanks,Neely & Ashley!

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food.
Italian, brunch/breakfast,Amercian :)
2. First 3 things you do in the morning.
Make my bed, Shower/dress, make coffee
and if it is a day off:
make my bed, pour my coffee, turn on live with kelly & michael
3. Last 3 things you do at night.
Watch tv, brush my teeth/wash my face, read
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss.
Hawaii Five-O, Burn Notice, Live with Kelly & Michael
And I will still always watch FRIENDS
5. 3 places you want to visit.
Nashville, Seattle and Australia
6. 3 people you can always count on.
My parents and my older sister
 
******
Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I don't know how I forgot to list breakfast on my favorite foods -- I could live on breakfast alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! I haven't seen Hawaii 5-0 but so many people talk about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to Australia someday! I've been wanting to visit since middle school or so, and seriously someday I will make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove breakfast so much.

    Also burn notice doesn't get enough credit for being amazing. I have no idea where they are going with it and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love breakfast so much!!

    I love burn notice too. Not many people watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to go to Australia! It's my #1 place to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!