Monday, January 21, 2013

my weekend


Thanks,Sar and Syndal!

This weekend,I...

babysat on Friday night (fun times were had until a wii fight broke out between siblings,oops!)

read Mindy Kaling's book and laughed my butt off

watched season two of Downton Abbey and my goodness it was filled with lots of happenings and changes!

bought coffee for my Mom and Dad :)

met up with Bestie P for lunch and frozen yogurt and watching of the Blackhawks game on Saturday (we totally creamed the Kings!)

went to church

spent two hours in the kitchen on Sunday baking (banana pumpkin bread) and cooking dinner (baked ziti)

hung out with most of my Besties for brunch then strolled through ulta and von maur

read more of The Replacement Wife

tried to stay warm in these cold temperatures (it is 11 degrees right now plus a windchill)

enjoyed the days off!

******
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read Mindy Kaling's book yet but so many people have recommended it to me that I need to just suck it up and buy it!

    STAY WARM, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!