Thursday, January 31, 2013

coffee talk

 
 
google
 

1. When eating a taco, do you turn your head or do you turn the taco???
I have never even thought about this,but now that I am thinking about I guess I turn the taco,definitely!
2. Chocolate chip cookies or oreos??
Talk about Sophie's choice!! Oreos,please...unless they are freshly baked chocolate chip :)
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever been asked to do and DID?
No idea...I guess that means I am not that crazy...
4. Never have I ever__been to Disneyland/world__. Yep,I know,strange but true;we never went growing up since being a family of 9 makes for a pricey far-away vacation.
5. Would you rather be broke and happy or rich and sad?
Broke & happy please...money can't buy you everything,especially happiness!

******
Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Victoria! I couldn't think of the craziest thing I've ever been asked either, but then something came to mind finally, but I'm not sure it was super crazy just last minute! Hahaha! :)
    And I'm so with you sister! Money cannot buy you happiness... That's kind of what I wrote for my answers!

    Sarah
    http://lovesarahk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turn the taco and my head a little bit.

    I miss tacos lol

    We've never been to disney either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I turn my head...but I'm not sure. Now you've got me curious too. Chocolate chip cookie for me and broke and happy for sure. Thanks for sharing this! It was fun to hear your answers and to think about these questions myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to a Disney park either. I have been to both Florida and Los Angeles, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Disney land when I was little, but I don't remember much. So, I've decided it doesn't count. So, I haven't been either! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!