Friday, February 1, 2013

book club


Thanks,Katie & Heather!

This week,I read:

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson
The Rescuer, O'Malley Series #6   -     
        By: Dee Henderson
Stephen O’Malley is a paramedic who has been rescuing people all his life. His friend Meghan is in trouble: Stolen jewels are turning up in interesting places and she’s in the middle of it. Stephen’s about to run into a night he will never forget: a kidnapping, a tornado, and a race to rescue the woman he loves.
(thanks to her website)

A sweet ending to the series, interesting mystery to follow along with too. I liked the character of Megan and her trust in the Lord. I really recommend this series because they are simple,life-like plots with enjoyable characters and a dash of learning more about being a Christian. I give this book an A.

Born in Fire by Nora Roberts

Margaret Mary Concannon is a glass artist with an independent streak as fierce as her volatile temper. It’s no surprise that her relationship with the sophisticated Dublin gallery owner Rogan Sweeney won’t be peaceful.
(thanks to her website)

How can you go wrong with the setting of Ireland, a neat glass-blowing artist woman and a sexy,rich man? I love the hate/annoyance then passion that Maggie and Rowan have and I really liked the relationship between the sisters as well. A fun and quick read. I give it an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!