Monday, December 3, 2012

chevron love

I received this a little before Thanksgiving, an early Christmas gift to myself and I love it!!

RESERVED for Victoria--Gray Chevron Apron

Plus Lynn was such a sweetheart to work with, the original apron was in green and all I had to do was ask her if she could make it in gray for me. She has lots more amazing aprons for sale, for kids and adults in all kinds of patterns/prints. The apron is beautifully stitched and fits perfectly; I couldn't be more pleased!

RESERVED for Victoria--Gray Chevron Apron

I love cooking and baking even more now because I look extra cute and stylish in my custom-made apron!!

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Chevron. I want an apron now, lol! Maybe once I get my white and pink chevron curtains for my kitchen, I'll get a matching apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well there goes my "perfect" gift for Aunt Vic. guess I have to think of something else.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!