Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top 5 tuesday

Rachel's topic this week: 5 most worn items...

Just Peachy

1. This bracelet was from my big brother M for my eighth grade confirmation and I have worn it every day since. That is for over 10 years,ladies!

2. Jeans-I love the Nine West brand, especially their skinny/jegging pairs.



3. Scarves-I love a scarf, especially this one I wear all.the.time.


4. Brown boots-I bought a pair of brown boots (similar to the picture) last year and I love wearing them with jeans and sweaters.

5. Sweaters-A cardigan or argyle pullover, I am usually found in a sweater during Fall/Winter.


(thanks google for all the images!)

******
What are you most worn items?

7 comments:

  1. I love scarfs and riding boots in the winter! Those are every girls staples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bracelet like that too - Mine has been around for about 10 years as well! You can't go wrong with brown boots and a good scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those brown boots super cute! just started following you :)

    with love,
    meg

    follow me @ http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know Nine West made jeans! I'll have to check them out!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riding boots are my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a very similar pair of boots I got last year and have definitely seen better days I wear them so often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!