Saturday, September 12, 2015

one month later

I moved to North Carolina!

That is still surreal to say (or type).

This is a big step for me and a big life change but it is going well.

I finally have my own classroom,teaching first grade!!

I am so excited to continue to explore NC,I am basically smack dab in the middle of the state so the Ocean is a few hours as well as the mountains.

I love my new apartment and I am still finding my way around, I have also met a few other new teachers who I hang out with over the weekends,that is nice.

I miss my family,friends and the comforts of Chicago but this is a fun chapter in my life.

And it is September already!! Fall is just around the corner,my favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!