Thursday, August 6, 2015

Big changes for me right now...these help!


The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles.
Psalm 34:1




For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
2 Corinthians 4:17


But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!
John 15:7


Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.
Jeremiah 33:3



Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
1 Peter 5:7 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!