Thursday, April 23, 2015

What I have watched

The Judge


I actually watched this movie a couple months ago but I still really enjoyed it. It is a bit long but the heart of it and the wacky,real characters make it worth it. And, Robert Downey!! Robery Downey! I liked that this movie had a couple twists and turns and you never really knew where it was taking you. Well done!

Best of Me

I read the book years ago so I didn't remember a lot about the story lines and now I don't know if the ending of the movie was the same as in the book. Either way,I thought this movie was well done and told a great love story of two people and how getting a second chance at life and love can make all the difference. Plus, James Marsden,so that is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!