Friday, April 24, 2015

book club



I have read quite a few books in the past few weeks:

American Sniper by Chris Kyle
Loved it.

The Only Thing Worth Dying For by Eric Blehm
A stunning read,hard to believe it was real. I was not expecting that ending either,what an insight into our Military.

Reconstructing Amelia  by Kimberley McCreight
Quick read,I saw a lot of the twists coming but I will admit it kept my attention.

The First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
Not that best but it was a cute story.

At The Water's Edge by Sara Gruen
It was rather boring for more than the first half of the book, I did like some of the character growth though and the ending was decent. It did feel like there were a bunch of small story lines that never really were developed enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!