Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What I have made

Banana Crumb Muffins
I loved these! A great size for my morning breakfasts and the crumb topping is divine. I was a little skeptical about the topping,I thought it would just be one big mess but it turned out so well and it adds a great sweet crunch to the moist,banana centered muffin. I will be making these again real soon!


Black Bean Veggie Burgers
I have never made black bean or veggie burgers before but these are so easy I don't see how they can't become a part of my dinner menus. They have a nice spicy kick too,but that is also easily turned down (or up!) depending on your preferences. They also baked well in the oven and they didn't stick or fall apart when I had to turn them. I paired them with some chips and fresh veggie sticks,a great Monday night dinner!

Maple-Mustard Pork
I ended up making this the night before,so it could marinate all night and it was delicious! Great flavor and I only used a 1/2 cup of maple syrup and I thought it was just sweet enough that way. It is a quick prep which I love. I paired it with steamed broccoli and roasted potatoes, a pretty healthy and fresh Sunday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!