Thursday, March 12, 2015

a new link up

Hodgespodges

Happy Thursday! Or as I like to call it, Friday Eve!

This week is going by quickly and I like that. Some Stuff and Things from this week:

My Spring Break trip to DC is just over two weeks away!!

Dinner with Bestie K tonight is going to be much deserved.

Watching Lovebugs #2 and #4 last night was fun, those kiddos rock. Although I did miss Lovebug #1!

Waiting for Lovebug #6's arrival in just over a month...I can't wait!!

The "warm" Spring weather is nice,now we just need the snow/mud to to keep melting and dry up.

I bought a few items over the weekend from the Loft, I had a coupon AND a free $20. Gearing up for Spring!

I used a lot of exclamation points in this post...!!

This weekend is going to be a good one;and I hope to do some serious baking.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun this weekend! Dinner with your best friend are always needed and deserved! (exclamation points can never be used too much)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!