Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Why I shouldn't be a blogger

I saw this over on Lauren's blog and laughed at it because so many are true about me and then I stole the idea for my own use. At least I am giving her credit,right! Thanks,Lauren!

Reasons why I shouldn't be a blogger:

I don't have my own side photography business. But I love taking photographs and I share them on my blog and I am still saving up for my first Nikon.
I am not pregnant or a Mom/wonder Mom. I am a super proud Aunt,though!
I am not married...or even dating anyone (but,hey,let me know if you know any interested guys!)
I am not from the South nor do I currently live in the South (I have been a couple times on vacation and I do dream about finding a quaint Southern town to call my own, but I do love it up here in the North.
I am not a college football...or really NFL football fan. I root for my Alum (U of I) and Home State (Bears) teams,on occasion though
I hate daily outfit photos and posts. I am sorry,I dress cute 4 or 5 days out of the week but I am not going to take a photo of my self in each outfit I wear...I find it boring.
I don't really care about Pinterest
I have never been to Blogfest.Blogconference, or Blogparty. It would be fun though to get together with local bloggers...one day!
I am not that crafty/DIY-y. I have made cute things in the past but I don't make something every week and blog about it.
I don't share every detail about my life and family on my blog. My motto is this is my blog about me,not my friends and family. I will share things I do,etc and share exciting news (like when Lovebug #6 makes their entrance in April!),but I won't give out too much information.
I don't have sponsors nor am I asked to write posts for money or companies. That would be pretty neat though!
I haven't traveled the country and world. Yet!

What would be yours?

******
I love having this blog,I love sharing my photographs and glimpses into my life with those of you that choose to read. I think blogging is fun and a great way to meet new people and see what life is like somewhere else in the country or world. I started my blog back in 2007 and I wouldn't change it for anything.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile :)
    I do like the North as well--I caught a glimpse of your address through the exchange, and you are in my favorite city (and hometown)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!