Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday's musings

It is December 8th, I still don't believe it.

I wrapped all of my Christmas presents this weekend,I love wrapping,even if I am not the best at it.

Celebrating my Mom yesterday with brunch,Chinese food and chocolate cake!

Watching cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies while comfy,cozy on the couch under a blanket is the best way to pass some time over the weekend.

Coffee with Bestie P and K on Sat was fun,laughing hard at life and our antics makes for good times.

The Christmas tree will be bought next weekend...I can't wait!

Pam Jenoff's the Winter Guest is good;I love historical fiction.

Two more weeks of work then Winter break!!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Chinese food is the BEST! Sounds like a heavenly time!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!