Thursday, April 26, 2012

thursday's fun

I saw this on Charlotte's blog and decided to steal it :)


A to Z about me:


A is for age: 25
B is for breakfast today: Apricot scone that I made yesterday
C is for currently craving: a raspberry-mocha frapp
D is for dinner tonight: spaghetti and meatballs,bread and salad
E is for favorite type of exercise: kickboxing,cycling,running
F is for an irrational fear: being alone/never falling in love
G is for gross food: asparagus
H is for hometown: Northern suburb of Chicago
I is for something important: family.friends.faith
J is for current favorite jam: strawberry
K is for kids: not any of my own right now, but maybe in 10 years...
L is for current location: North of Chicago,IL
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Just this morning I took my car for a car wash...
N is for something you need: a full-time teaching job,please!
O is for occupation: a nanny/elementary school teacher/Aunt :)
P is for pet peeve:  rude people,slow drivers,loud chewers/eaters
Q is for a quote:   "Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."  Gordon Hinckley
R is for random fact about you: I wish I could pack my bags right now and go to Australia for a year
S is for favorite healthy snack: apples with peanut butter or a granola bar or a piece of cheese
T is for favorite treat: something/anything chocolate
U is for something that makes you unique: I am a twin...and I can wiggle my ears (super cool,right,ha!)
V is for favorite vegetable: sweet corn or cucumbers
W is for today’s workout: a run! (about a mile and a half...)
X is for X-rays you’ve had: ummm besides the usual dental ones, i had an x-ray on my knee when i was younger
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: spontaneous choice to have some "me" time at the movies (the lucky one was pretty good!)
Z is for your time zone: Central 
******
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!