Monday, November 17, 2014

Here we go,Monday

I just have to get through this whole week then next Monday and then I am off for Thanksgiving break (another teaching perk!).

Conferences start this Thursday so it will be a long night.

It was a baking weekend for me, I made pumpkin cheesecake bars on Saturday and banana bread on Sunday. And the best chicken enchilada soup for dinner in the Crock Pot.

Ship of Brides by JoJo Moyes is a good,sweet read.

I crossed off a few more people on my Christmas list this weekend...

I am already listening to Christmas music!!

There was a dusting of snow this weekend,it sure is pretty as it falls in big,fat flakes.

Coffee with Besties P and K was great,laughing with them is the best.

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!