This week's highs
- Wine night and dinner with Besites K and E
- Crossing a few more items off of my Christmas list
- ProACT training for work,which means I haven't been in the classroom since Wednesday but I have learned a lot of great,unique information and tools to use.
- Hallmark Channel Christmas movies :)
- Rsvp-ing to Bestie E's ugly sweater Christmas party
- Buying my ugly Christmas sweater for Bestie E's party--thanks Etsy!
- working out even when I didn't feel like it
- Walking away from a few items that I wanted to buy at Target but I didn't "need"
This week's lows
- so darn cold here in Chicago...20s and 30s! I even had to bring out my Winter jacket today so I would survive recess duty!
- I have a cold starting so it is time to load up of Cold-EZ lozenges!!