Thursday, May 1, 2014

thursday's thoughts

it is friday eve :)

dinner and frozen yogurt with Bestie K last night was just the perfect motivation to get me through the day/week.

I am SO close to finishing Marcus Luttrell's Lone Survivor and of man,it is good and real and intense.

this weekend it looks like pedicures and brunch are on the agenda for Saturday afternoon with my Besties!

how is it May?!?!?!

I need to buy Lovebug #2 her birthday present....and buy one more thing for my Mom for Mother's Day.

I am wearing a dress today,because,hey,whatever works and makes me happy.

I "need" to catch up on my shows tongiht: ncis,chicago fire,nashville,bbt,elementary

girl's night is tonight with my Mom and twin sister! I think my chocolate popcorn is called for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!