Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A wednesday

This week has been long; i was ready for the weekend at 840 on Monday morning :)

I have been waking up at 330 in the morn since monday and then tossing and turning..."life" has me worried i guess.

I am tresting myself to cheese fries and a chocolate shake for lunch...don't judge me.

I am reading Karen White's newest novel,Return to Tradd Street, i love those characters!

I made my packing and to buy lists for my Nashville trip!!!

The besties and i are so excited!!

God is good,all the time. He has gotten me this far so i know He will continue to be with me.

I am just $30 shy from my March for Babies goal!!

That is all :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, cheese friends and milkshakes sound delightful, no judgement here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!