2. I am so sad that Christmas and New Years are truly over,they seemed to rush by this year (darn annoying work schedule!) but they were enjoyable. Another set for the books.
3. My new Hawks sweatshirt that my parents bought me for Christmas has come in very handy these last few freezing days.
4. Downtown Abbey was good! Two hours flew by,this season will be quite interesting.
5. As mentioned in #2,the Christmas decorations will be taken down this weekend,The Three Wise Men arrived which means Jesus' birth can be carried with us for the rest of the year as we say goodbye to the pretty,festive lights and decorations.
6. Homemade meatloaf, stuffed baked potatoes and salad sure is a great touch to a Monday night.
7. My iphone rocks,I still feel like I have a lot to learn/discover about it but I am quite pleased with my upgrade.
Happy Tundra Tuesday!