Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mandela


– South African revolutionary Nelson Mandela, who died on December 5, in his 1995 autobiography Long Walk to Freedom, which was largely penned in secret while he was imprisoned for 27 years by the country’s apartheid regime
See more quotes from Nelson Mandela here

So true!

I read his autobiography a few years ago but I still remember thoroughly enjoying it. It was long but well-worth your time,his life, his choices and accomplishments are amazing to read about. It all made me want to be better and do more with my life.

His legacy and work and passion will live on in this world as He is missed.

1 comment:

  1. He was a very smart man!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    FYI - giveaway at my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!