Monday, December 2, 2013

weekend

Sami's ShenanigansMingle 240
Thursday
just ten of us around my parent's dinning room table this year. a small yet enjoyable crowd :)




Friday
I actually had to go work, sixteen pre-k kiddos showed up so teaching had to be done. I babysat at night,too. A long yet pleasant day.
Saturday
slept in,usual weekend cleaning,paid bills,coffee with Besties P and B,pizza night with my parents/sister R/bro J and sis C while we watched the Hawks (win!) and a couple Hallmark Christmas movies.
Sunday
church,put up Christmas light and decorations! dinner and another Hallmark  Christmas movie :) I also finished reading, Simple Genius

A nice weekend I had,how about you?
******
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. You weekend sounds perfect. I hope you're having a nice Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!