Tuesday, December 3, 2013

tuesday's thoughts

how is it December 3rd already?!

there are going to be 19 four year olds in my classroom today...i feel an extra loud day coming.

Christmas lights and decorations make me happy.

the Blackhawks play tonight!

I recently participated in two book swaps and one ornament swap (with another ornament swap coming up,i think) and I am extra excited for my items to arrive. I just hope my swap partners liked their books and ornaments that I sent their way :)

this past weekend was a good one...this upcoming one will be nice too.

dinner with Bestie K tomorrow night! it has been awhile since our last one.

Advent has started,time to prepare and be full of hope,excitement and joy!

i am pretty sure i have watched just about every Hallmark Christmas movie (well,all the ones that interest me).

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!