Friday, December 6, 2013

book club




David Baldacci's Simple Genius
Simple-Genius
Near Washington, D.C., there are two clandestine institutions: the world’s most unusual laboratory and a secret CIA training camp. Drawn to these sites by a murder, ex-Secret Service agent Sean King encounters a dark world of mathematicians, codes, and spies.
(thanks to his website)

This was another fast-paced and enjoyable King & Maxwell story. We get to learn a little more about Michelle and her past and we even see Sean and Michelle working separately. I won't lie,I would breeze over the parts where there was a lot of computer/code talk but the gist of the whole story is a decent one. I give it a B.


Nora Robert's Song of the West

The towering mountains and windswept plains of Wyoming are truly beautiful. But Samantha Evans has absolutely no intention of staying—until she meets devastatingly handsome Jake Tanner. Suddenly the idea of leaving isn't quite so appealing. Samantha is torn between a lifelong dream and her feelings for this intriguing man when a blizzard strikes and she's stranded with him. Is Mother Nature trying to tell her something? Maybe she should listen!
(thank to amazon)

This is a rather short book,but I loved Samantha and Jake,their romance is cute. It also made me want to go to Wyoming even more than before. I wish it was longer,I wanted to read more about Sam and Jake! I give it an A.

******
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when people get stuck together during freak weather lol. Totally buying that one! Is the first book you posted part of a series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nora Roberts novel sounds perfect for the weather I'm currently getting. Staying in bed all day with some hot cocoa and that book? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!