Thursday, November 21, 2013

thursday thoughts

my heart still breaks for all the people affected by the horrible tornadoes from Sunday. Illinois it my home,I went to school in one of the declared disaster counties,it is all so sad. I can't even imagine losing it all. keep them all in your thoughts and prayers!

i am almost finished reading the cuckoo's calling it is decent enough,nothing spectacular though.

in one week it will be Thanksgiving!!

this weekend includes:relaxing,coffee date with the Besties,outlet mall with the Sisters, babysitting,reading.

my morning cup of coffee is almost gone...

it is already thursday,woo hoo!

i am wearing heels today just because i feel like. heels make me happy :)

i watched this week's episode of person of interest and i was NOT prepared for the ending,it better not be true! shock and upset i am.

i started working out again today,after a way too long lazy period.

Hawks play tonight!

for a laugh today:

thanks

******
Happy Thursday or as I like to call it, Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!