Sunday, September 8, 2013

sunday social

Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite fall activity?
pumpkin picking with my family! it is a whole day activity :)
2012
2011
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
I am a big football fan,I find it rather boring and hard to truly understand but I am a Chicago gal so the Bears are my team...and my alma mater the Fighting Illini, of course.
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
We actually have leaves and weather that change :) And our local Farm is always fun to visit during the Fall.
4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Jeans+sweater+scarf+tall brown boots
5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
just the change in weather and pumpkin spice lattes and being able to wear my cute scarfs everyday!!
I love Fall!!!
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
Thanksgiving is my favorite, a lot of family together with good food and wine :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!