Saturday, September 7, 2013

something about this song

Sanctus Real's newest song, Pray. I love the power,beauty and meaning behind it. It speaks truth and volumes! Sometimes praying is the only thing I can do.

As I pray
God I need You more than words can say
Right here in this moment
You know my heart, You know my need
You know every part of me
So even if it's just to speak Your name
I'm gonna pray
I'm gonna pray

Father, I'm in a desperate place
Father, I know You can bear the weight
Father, Take me in Your arms as I speak Your name
I lift my hands and pray
I lift my hands and pray

1 comment:

  1. Soo good!! I love Sanctus Real! And their new record (the one this song is on) really is their best record yet.
    I agree totally with your description!

    -Juliann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!