Sunday, July 14, 2013

memories


When I saw this cherry tree at the Farm the other day I just smiled and got all excited. It brought back memories of the one my family had in our backyard while I was growing up. The cherries my brothers,sisters and I would pick to eat and/or throw at each other. It has been a long time since I saw such brightly colored little circles of juice :) 


And this apple tree did the same thing for me,even more memories of our front yard apple tree that is now gone. We would also go to our neighbor's apple tree to pick apples which my siblings and I would eat or mostly chuck at each other;and we would get in trouble sometimes if our neighbor spotted us :)

Thank you,Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!