Sunday, June 16, 2013

California: day 2

The Cali Ks and I took a road trip up North, to San Francisco. We took our time driving up by stopping at a roadside fruit market and plethora of other small shops.

I was actually surprised by the variety of land and crops that are in Southern and Northern California. Just driving from Anaheim to San Fran we saw huge cattle farms, vineyards (duh), sheep farms, olive tree farms (pretty sure about these), valleys, mountains and fruit farms.



Big bro M and happy Lovebug #5

Our trip's map reader :)




 We made it to San Fran...it looks a bit like Europe with all the hills and homes that are colorful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!