Tuesday, April 16, 2013

heavy heart

Because sometimes something terrible and horrible happens to remind us to be grateful.

To remind us to be good to one another.

To remind us to not take it all for granted.

To be thankful.

To not dwell on the small things in our daily lives.

To love and be loved.

To be honest and helpful.

To not let evil win.

To support each other through thick and thin.

To stand taller and stronger.



God Bless all those in Boston,especially the first responders and those that were irrevocably changed from the horrific events of yesterday.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all,I hope they bring you some sort of comfort and strength.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!