Sunday, February 24, 2013

what i have made

corned beef grilled cheese
This was a great dinner paired with some french fries and veggie sticks. Rather quick to make;next time more corned beef though. The onions were perfectly cooked and their flavor was spot on.

mac n cheese with ham & peas
This is a combination of 14 & 19 and it worked well. I accidentally added a  whole pound of the macaroni pasta but I think it was better that way,the sauce wasn't as soupy then. The cheese was perfect with just a bite of the cheddar cheese (also I don't use velveeta so I added another 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese instead of the velveeta). The peas and ham make this dish more filling,too,and colorful . Well worth the time and effort!

cheesey calzones
Quick and easy;the perfect meal for a meat-less Friday during Lent dinner :) A sweet and filling three-cheese combo that works well paired with a salad. They came out perfectly brown on top too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!