Monday, February 25, 2013

the pretty oscars 2013

So maybe I didn't really watch the Oscars because the Blackhawks were playing (priorities,people!) but I did love seeing these stunning women in their gorgeous gowns!

Jennifer Garner. She is always elegant and simply beautiful. Plus I love purple.


Sandra Bullock. I love that it is only see-through at the bottom.


Naomi Watts. Different but not too wacky.


Jessica Chastain


Reese Witherspoon


Octavia Spencer


Helen Hunt



Amy Adams. I love the color and top and the skirt is just enough personality for the Oscars :)
AMY ADAMS photo | Amy Adams

Corrine Bishop (Jamie Foxx's daughter) this gown is just fantastic!



And of course, these dapper dudes who are always good looking :)

Chris Pine


Hugh Jackman


Jeremy Renner


Bradley Cooper
******
thanks people.com  for the photos!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!