Friday, November 2, 2012

book club


Thanks, per usual to the lovely Katie and Heather!

This week I read:

Truth Seeker by Dee Henderson
The Truth Seeker, O'Malley Series #3   -     
        By: Dee Henderson
Women are turning up dead. And Lisa O’Malley has a habit of walking into crime scenes, curious. She’s a forensic pathologist and mysteries are her domain. U.S. Marshal Quinn Diamond has found loving her is easier than keeping her safe. Lisa’s found the killer, and now she’s missing too.
(thanks to her website)

This is the third book in her O'Malley series and it is just as sweet and enjoyable as the previous two. I like learning more about the O family and about each individual sibling. The mystery is fun to follow and figure out and it has you on the edge of your seat towards the end. A nice read; I give it a B.

******
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!