Monday, October 1, 2012

this weekend....

Life of Love
Thanks,Sar and Syndal!

This weekend I...

babysat Friday night

slept in on both Saturday and Sunday

went to church

watched a lot of The Incredible Dr. Pol

hung out with my twin sister on Saturday night

ate pizza,drank beer, watched The Reality of Love

surprised my family with donuts for Saturday morning breakfast

had the weekly coffee date with Bestie K and Bestie P

celebrated "national coffee day" with a short-nonfat-no whip-salted carmel mocha

bought adorable outfits and toys for my cousin's baby shower (that is next weekend...)

read more of Next to Love

paid my October bills

caught up on all of last week's season premiers

went to target :)

******
How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Your weekends sound like my weekends! I celebrate National Coffee Day every day of the year. Thumbs up on the doughnuts too! You can never go wrong with coffee and doughnuts in the same post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, National Coffee Day! I celebrate that every weekday morning... ;)

    Love me some Target trips! Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with the salted caramel mocha...and Target ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! I tell you, this salted carmel craze is something I've been missing out on. Had salted carmel frozen yogurt this weekend for the first time. To. Die. For.

    Visiting from TWI.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!