Saturday, October 13, 2012

currently...on a saturday


Thanks,Jenn!

I know, I am two days late with this but I missed it on Thursday and I love this link up so I still wanted to participate...better late than never, right?!

Here we go...

current book(s): The Gift by Nora Roberts

current playlist:  Brandi Carlile, I love her voice and melodies, plus I just found out she has a new cd out!
 
current color(s):  Dark purple, dark blue, oranges. Can you say "Fall"?!
 
current food/drink:  Bowl of quaker oatmeal squares and a cup of coffee
 
current favorite show(s):  I just saw: Nashville, Chicago Fire and The Mindy Project (hilarious!)
 
current needs: Bestie time!
 
current banes of my existence:  yellow lights, I swear I have gotten all of them the last couple days I have been out and about.
 
current celebrity crush:  Jesse Spencer, um hello he is sexy plus Australian PLUS he is now playing a chicago firefighter!
 
current #1 blessing: being able to donate to Klove's fund each month, I love that station and I give what I can
 
current indulgence:  godiva chocolates;I got some last weekend at a baby shower and they are so tasty
 
current outfit: skinny jeans,boots,scarf,sweater...classic Fall
 
current excitement:  looking forward to driving up to WI on sunday for our family's pumpkin day outing
 
current mood: calm
 
current favorite quote or verse:  Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. Psalm 103:2
 
current wishlist item: lotto winnings :) i would love to take my whole family on a big vacation!
 
current favorite product(s):  target's brand, "autum harvest" candle--smells amazing!
 
******
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!