Thanks,Natalie and Leah!
1. Let's talk about ink: Do you have tattoos? How many??
No tattoos....yet! I have been itching to get one for years though.
2. Let's talk about hair styles: Bangs, do you have them, want them, or trying to grow them out? What about side bangs?I had bangs for the majority of my younger years, then I grew them out in middle school. I had side bangs my senior year of high school too, they were fine. I always think about having bangs again, but if I don't like them it would be a pain to grow them out again :)
3. Let's talk about work: Without getting specific with a company name, what do you do? What did you want to be when you grew up when you were young?
Well I always wanted to be a teacher, I went to college and received my degree in elementary education (that was in 2009) and I am still without a full time classroom.job. I was a substitute for the first two years out of college along with babysitting. And currently I work with an after school program, babysit and I have a nanny gig.
4. Let's talk about friends: Do you find it easier or more difficult to meet new friends as an adult? Do you have what you'd consider 'blog friends'? What about IRL (in real life) friends?
I find it harder to make friends as an adult, especially since we all have long time friends already so you feel like you don't need any more. I have a few bloggers that I comment/email with more so than others. My IRL friends I have known since elementary school and middle school. There is a group of 6 of us who get together when we can for birthdays or to go to a Cubs game or a Blackhawks game. We have been together for a long time and every weekend whoever is free we meet up for coffee to chat and hang out. I love my Besties and I know I am lucky to have them, they are my other family!
5. Let's talk about Social media: Android or iPhone? Twitter or Facebook?
Neither, I have a samsung mythic and I love it. I am not a person who needs to be on their phone all the time either. I don't tweet...and I got rid of my facebook account my junior year of college because it was a big distraction lol. Plus,my theory is that if I wanted to stay in contact with people I went to high school with then I would; and it seems like facebook causes a lot more unnecessary drama! I had it for two years and that was all fine and dandy and now I don't miss it.