Saturday, September 1, 2012

To my big brother B and sister-to-be K:

Laughter, smiles, happiness:
That is what you bring to each other.

Adventures, travel and fun:
Are what you two enjoy.

Partners, teammates, forever:
You are that as One.

Love and strength:
Abounds when you are together.

Family instead of just friends:
That is what we all are now.

Sister, Aunt, Daughter
Brother, Son:
You are welcomed and cherished in your new families.

Memories will be made.
Stories will be written.
Love will grow.


Happy Wedding Day, B & K!!

9.1.12


What a momentously joyful day it will be!
I am so excited to "keep" B in the family and have a new sister in K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!