Thursday, September 20, 2012

thursday's thoughts



Thanks,Sarah!
  • this wonderful Fall weather,warm-ish yet with a chill, sunny and breezy and i LOVE it
  • i am so pumped for the new seasons of shows starting next week
  • my second 5k for this year is this weekend and i am just excited to complete it lol
  • painting my nails with a color from opi's awesome germany collection
  • sipping on my treat for the day, a nonfat-no whip salted carmel mocha frapp
  • having time with my Besties this week and weekend :)
  • having tomorrow off!
******
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Syndal (http://synfullydelicious.blogspot.com) sent me the cutest Essie color I put on my nails last night ("A Crewed Interest," which is like an orangey-pink that's not quite neon but could be depending on what I wore) and I love it.

    Mmmmm....salted caramel mocha...

    :) Happy Thursday Victoria!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!