1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is get off work "early", change in comfy clothes and get comfy with my People magazine,tv shows and a tasty dinner. Or get dolled up and get drinks/dinner with my Besties.
2. This Friday I am going home after work,making a new recipe for dinner, watching fracture and relaxing. The first week back to work after Summer has been long yet enjoyable .
3. The best thing about a weekend is sleeping in! And catching up with my Besties over coffee on Saturday afternoons .
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling shocked. I can't believe how fast it went by and that another school year is starting. I feel like I didn't really do/accomplish much either. Oh well, that is what Summer is for,right...
5. The best thing I did this summer was start running again! I am proud of myself for pushing it when I ran.
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is the whole thing! I love the weather,colors,smells,clothes, travels,pumpkin spiced lattes and muffins/scones/breads. And I love that it leads us to the holidays .
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose Fall,for sure. I love that it isn't too hot or cold and not having snow make driving a hassle .