Today, I am loving:
- that Summer is truly here, my days are open and free now
- that my Jessica Simpson pumps arrived the other day and I love them (they are the callie in nude)
- Friday Night Lights season 2; although Julie is acting like such a brat and it is driving me crazy! She was totally fine at the end of season 1 and now she is a different person.
- That Burn Notice and Suits are back for new seasons tomorrow night!!
- I am spending the afternoon with Lovebugs #2 and #4; I think we will hit up the library, perhaps a park and I might treat them to McDonalds for dinner
- my current blog giveaway!
- looking forward to celebrating my Dad's birthday (and Father's Day) with him on Sunday
- going out with the Besties on Friday night for K's birthday
- watching The Descendants I was weary of watching it because I am not that big of a George Clooney movie fan (I like him as an actor but it seems to me the last few movies I have watched that he is starring in are pretty lame) BUT this movie was good. It was funny, had heart and it wasn't that awkward/weird.
- how Lovebug #1 and I pushed each other to run our best in the 5K we participated in last Saturday
- iced coffees after my usual morning cup of coffee :)